Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Classroom Tour!

Whew! We've made it through the first few weeks of school, and I have to say...I LOVE my class this year. I have such an awesome group of kids! And now that I've got some of the kiddies' work up on the walls, I decided to take some pictures for you. Here's the grand tour!

Welcome & Name Tags

Whole Group Meeting Area

Math Stations Tubs

Computer Center (Loving our new iMacs!)

Small Group Table

 Small Group Supply Shelves

 Star Word Wall

Housekeeping Center & Reading Center

Reading Center & Literacy Tubs

 View from Meeting Area

 View from Small Group Table

 Student Work Displays

                                          Class Promise                                  Behavior Clip Chart


  1. I love your ABC rug in your reading center! Where did you get it?

  2. Very cute classroom. I love all the pink and yellow together.

    Have a great year.


  3. I love your classroom pictures! Thank you for sharing all the pictures, ideas and activities. I love how meaningful, fun and interactive your plans are!! THANK YOU!

  4. Nice Snaps ..photos are very good!! nice clicks..
    cool maths games

  5. Your blog has been sending over a ton of views and I can see why! So adorable!! Your classroom looks so inviting! I'm your newest follower :)

  6. I love how meaningful, fun and interactive your plans are!!
    cool math 4 kids