Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reading Strategies Posters

I was inspired to make these Reading Strategy Cards when I saw some similar ones online. I had planned to use them along with my Beanie Babies but since they are currently in storage, I will have to use the cards without them for the time being. I laminated the pages and put them on a ring for quick access. Whenever I want to remind my students of a strategy, I just have to turn to the appropriate card. Click the link to download my Reading Strategies Cards.


6 comments:

  1. Those are cute. I just posted about some of the links that I use with my first grade readers. Thanks for sharing.

    Tammy
    www.foreverin1st.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am going to post them by my reading center and hope it helps my new readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you use them with your beanie buddies. I have tons of beanies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do you teach reading strategies with your kindergartners? Is this something you wait until after winter break to introduce or do you it before winter break?

    Thank you!
    Ali
    alihelline@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love your posters and have them on key rings for students and in poster size in the classroom. But now I've moved to second grade. Is there anyway you can add the flippy dolphin poster for the changing the vowel sound?

    ReplyDelete