Saturday, December 17, 2011

Welcome to our classroom!

Here are some pictures of my classroom at the beginning of the year.


Whole-Group Meeting Area
Math Center
 Reading Center / Library

 Housekeeping Center
 Small Group Table

 Our Class Pet


  1. Is your beta still alive? I have wanted to take one into the classroom but have worried about it getting cold over the weekend & dying.

  2. Yes, we've still got him! I've even left him over long weekends and he's been fine. But we are on Maui, so I don't have to worry about it getting cold. I'm pretty sure they can't live in extreme cold temperatures :(

  3. Bettas are hardy. Mine goes the weekend without food and does just fine. I do have an aquarium lamp, but as long as the water temp doesn't go below 66 degrees it should be fine. (I'm in MN)