Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick Freebie + New Facebook Page!

We've been working on subtraction this week, and I just whipped up this fun little game to use with my kiddos tomorrow. Once I introduce the game in whole group, it will be perfect for independent practice at math centers. If you have a mini bowling set, you can use the work mat to set the pins up on. Otherwise, you could just use a regular bowling set or even paper cups! Click the picture to download.

More subtraction action to come! I'm also working on a plant unit and some ocean math & literacy centers!! Busy as always ;)

PS - I just *attempted* to add a button to my new Facebook page. If you follow me on Facebook, you'll be sure to get up-to-the-minute info about all my freebies and sales! Let me know if you have any problems getting there!


  1. This looks adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)

    KinderKids Fun

  2. Just been looking through some of your resources, they are all so awesome, thank you for sharing them!!


  3. So cute! I just tried downloading your bowling subtraction sheet but it says there is an error. Is it saying the same thing if you try and download it? I would really like to use it for math centers!

  4. These online organizations are likewise quick in handling the applications for auto advance credit. This have made clients movement to online vehicle financing. In spite of the fact that the procedure and the way these organizations is additionally like that of conventional banks yet they are more effective in their occupation. Check Cashing