Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Fun!

Since we didn't have much time to enjoy Easter activities before spring break, we continued our Easter centers this week. Check out all the fun we had! These centers are part of my Easter Pack (see my previous post).

The idea for these cute chicks came from Simple as That. For the feathers, we traced our hands.
Easter Baskets
We made these bunny baskets out of a paper plate. Then we went on an Easter egg hunt!!!
 Jellybean Graphing
Egg-Cellent Patterns
Bunny Money
Add & Cover
Springtime Sums
 Bunny Munch Mix-Up (Sight Words)
 Bunny Bowling (Sight Words)
 Easter Egg Hunt (Beginning Sounds)
 CVC Word Egg-Spert
Egg-Cellent Word Families
Springtime Sentences

We had tons of fun this week! Check back in a few days for some math freebies!!


  1. Looks like you had a great week! I love the centers for Easter.

    KinderKids Fun

  2. These look so much fun! I love all the little accessories you were able to add to your centers! Too cute!
    Teaching With Style

  3. Love them!!! I feel like we would be good teammates ;)

  4. Your centers are marvelous! I just wanted to say "Thank you" I used many of your center ideas and your worksheets in Rome Italy this year for Easter! I work with an ESL class. The kids had a fantastic time.

  5. We made the bunny baskets in class today. They turned out amazing and the kids had so much fun. Thanks for the great idea.