Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monthly Newsletters {TPT Store!}

I'm feeling inspired to get super organized this year. One way I'm doing that is by keeping parents involved and informed with a monthly newsletter. I've included information such as what we are learning in reading and math, important dates, birthdays, and other reminders. I made 12 templates featuring adorable Scrappin Doodles clipart. Click the picture to go to my TPT Store!



  1. Hello! I downloaded and purchased your monthly newsletters. Thank you! I am not quite sure how to make the Pass the Chex fonts work properly on my computer. I used the link that said DOWNLOAD and followed that. I saw it show up on my Downloads on my computer but when I push install it says error. I'm sorry to bother you but if you have any advice I would appreciate it. Thank you again.

  2. my email address is

  3. I would love to purchase this! will I be able to change any of the headings in each block?
    you can email me at

    1. Yes, you can edit all of the headings except for the month at the top!