Friday, June 27, 2014

EXCITING NEWS AND SALE!

I got a job!!! So the news is out and I'm throwing a SALE this weekend to celebrate! After a year off, I'm heading back to kindergarten! The principal of a brand new school contacted me through my blog and, long story short, I got the position! I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to be part of the founding team of this awesome new school! Everything in my store is 20% off now through Sunday in celebration!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited?! 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mrs-Riccas-Kindergarten

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Two of my coworkers are headed to the TC Reading Workshop next week. (I never made it off the waitlist...sigh) Will you be there?
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I won't be there next week. But I'm going to both the reading and writing institutes in August since it's part of my grad course requirements! I'll be sure to share some goodies on my blog after those two long weeks are over! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new job!! You'll be awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It will be very exciting to be part of a new school.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Nicole! How exciting for you to help build the program at a new school! You will be great!

    Ashley
    One Sharp Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! I opened the school that I am in currently at. It is a LOT of work, but it is also a lot of fun. Enjoy!
    Kelly
    MyFabulousClass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nicole! Best wishes for an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting!! :) Congratulations! Where are you moving to now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! This truly is an incredible moment of your life that you've got a new job!!
    Many congratulations to you and also Best wishes for an awesome year!!
    Buy gmail pva accounts

    ReplyDelete