Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkins Unit FREEBIE & Halloween Centers

Happy Halloween!!!! We've been busy this past couple of weeks learning about ALL things pumpkin! I have a student who cannot participate in Halloween activities, so I have kept my unit related mostly to pumpkin "science." We've still have lots of fun with it! Click the first slide to download my FREE Pumpkins Mini-Unit! What a SWEET Halloween treat! Hehe :)

Here are some of the things we've been working on during centers this past couple of weeks. I've finally got all my centers up and running and the kids are doing so well! I will go into detail about how I initially introduced centers in a later post.

These are all part of my October Centers Pack on TPT. Click HERE to check it out!


  1. Wow! Thanks so much!!

    The Eagle's Nest

  2. Thank you for sharing your pumpkin unit! Everything looks great!
    ~ Amy

  3. Love your pumpkin unit and the center ideas look like fun! Thanks for sharing!


  4. As a country we are getting to be poorer, not wealthier; on the grounds that our capacity as a general public to deal with each other is declining and will at last turned into each individual for themselves with no type of protection or government associate as a wellbeing net. Check Cashing