After a busy day yesterday...the Whale Day Parade woke me up in the morning, then we went to breakfast with friends, walked to the beach for a swim and workout, went out for lunch and drinks, and finally walked over to check out the Whale Day activities...needless to say, I was exhausted today. So I decided I would stay in the house and work on some fun stuff for you! And I finally...finally....made my classroom rules editable!!! Hooray! It's only been, what, a year? Haha. Anyway, here are some of the goodies...
Classroom Rules {Editable}
This is my first time making an editable PDF file, so please let me know if you find any problems or have trouble using it. I tried it on a PC and Mac and it worked for me, but only in Adobe Reader/Acrobat. It does not display properly in Preview. Click the image to check it out.
Centers Rotation Board {Freebie}
I decided it
was time to liven up my Centers Management Board with some color. I
included two sets, one with icons and words, and one with icons only.
There is also a set of signs for labeling your centers. Let me know if I
forgot something! If I have clipart for it, I'll add it! And I'll
post a picture as soon as I get back to school and add these to my chart.
Visual Direction Cards {Freebie}
I decided I'd also re-do my visual directions to match my polka dot theme. Just print, cut, laminate, and add magnet strips on back. These really help provide clear and simple directions for the kiddies, especially ELL students! Click below for the freebie:
Line Up Songs {Freebie}
And finally, I updated my "Line Up Songs" cards with some new graphics and a few additional songs I found. There are now 24 songs and chants! I use these when we line up to go to lunch, library, PE, etc. The line leader loves choosing a song on the card ring each time we line up and it's sooo helpful for getting the class to line up quietly.
Coming up soon...Common Core Mathematical Practice Posters, Measurement, and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






YOur blog is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank You!
ReplyDeleteyvonneeyrg@gmail.com
Thanks for the freebie! I love polka dots!
ReplyDeleteSharon
Buggy for First Grade
I am loving your blog. I mentioned using some of your literacy Valentine centers on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI am new to the blog world.
Check me out: http://sweetkinders1.blogspot.com/
Yeah! I am so very tired of the few songs I have. This is just what I needed to save my sanity.
ReplyDeleteLove this. Thanks.
Sara
Thanks so much! These are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and your room. I so wish i could have my room like yours. I admire you.
ReplyDeleteYour awesome.
ReplyDeleteI found some needed materials to help my first graders to be great first graders
ReplyDeleteThank you very much
ReplyDeletevisit here
ReplyDeleteAre the center labels not free anymore? :/
ReplyDeleteIt is very great that people can get to know about such information.
ReplyDeletehi there. I cannot find any line up song?
ReplyDelete집에서 편안한 분위기를 유지하면서 몸을 관리할 수 있다는 점이 가장 마음에 들었습니다. 수원출장마사지 이동에 따른 번거로움을 줄이고 개인 일정에 맞춰 이용하기 편리합니다. 하루 동안 쌓인 피로를 부드럽게 풀어주어 몸이 편안해지는 느낌이 좋았고, 바쁜 생활 속 휴식 방법으로 활용하기 좋았습니다.
ReplyDelete야간 시간대의 근무를 선호하거나 낮에 다른 일정이 있는 분들에게 좋은 선택지가 될 수 있겠어요. 밤알바 시간 활용의 폭을 넓혀주는 장점이 있고, 근무 장소와 조건을 미리 확인하면 보다 안정적으로 일정을 계획할 수 있다는 점도 마음에 듭니다.
ReplyDelete시간 관리가 중요한 직장인에게는 이용 과정이 간편한 서비스가 도움이 된다고 생각합니다. 평택출장마사지 관련 내용을 보니 이동 시간을 줄이면서 개인 일정에 맞춰 관리받을 수 있어 효율적인 휴식 방법으로 활용하기 좋을 것 같습니다.
ReplyDelete상품권은 선물용으로 편리하지만 실제 사용 빈도가 낮은 종류는 보관만 하게 되는 경우가 많습니다. 상품권매입 알아보면 보유 상품권을 정리하는 방법을 확인할 수 있어 좋네요. 이용 전 조건과 절차를 꼼꼼하게 살펴보면 더욱 편리하게 활용할 수 있습니다.
ReplyDelete시간 활용을 효율적으로 하고 싶다면 이동 시간을 줄이는 것도 중요한 부분입니다. 수원출장마사지 서비스는 원하는 장소에서 이용할 수 있어 휴식 계획을 세우기 편리합니다. 바쁜 일정 속에서도 필요한 시간을 확보하고 편안한 환경에서 재충전할 수 있다는 점이 실용적인 장점으로 느껴집니다.
ReplyDelete활동량이 많은 날이나 장시간 업무로 몸이 지친 날 편안하게 쉬는 시간이 중요하다고 느낍니다. 출장마사지 익숙한 공간에서 받을 수 있어 심리적으로도 편안하고, 이동 부담을 줄이면서 휴식 시간을 효율적으로 활용할 수 있다는 장점이 있습니다.
ReplyDelete